Get The Look - Aloha Flamingo
Watermelon slices, mini pineapples and flamingos. Yes, on your nails! Sometimes a colour alone just doesn’t cover it. Sometimes you just want cocktail hour - all day long!
Here is how you do it!
- Apply two coats of Gellak n°163 L.A. Street Style.
- Cure each layer of Gellak.
- Create a matte look on the nails using the Soft Finisher File.
STeP 3 - 4
- Take your Kolinsky Art Brush n°0 and draw the hawaiian flowers, flamingo and palm leaves in white first using Universal white to create a 3D effect.
- Let it cure. Remove the sticky residue using Non Acetone Polish Remover
STeP 5 - 6
- Next use the Kolinsky Art Brush n°0 to add colour to the 3D designs using Propaint or Gellak, depending on the colour you want.
- Make sure to cure Gellak after each application.
- Apply Crystal Seal and let it cure.
- To create a matte look you can add a loayer of Matt Touch.
Back to the overview