Get The Look - Glistening Coral French
Capture the light the wy the sea does: to create the ultimate underwater look add some crushed glass glitters from the Underwater Glitter Tower and Glistening Sea Cosmetic glitters to a french in transparent gel. Sparkle like a fish in water!
How do you do it?
Step by Step
Step 1 & 2
- Start with a Pink Base, Clear Base or Ultra Thin Base and let it cure.
- Make a clear extension to the nail using Unicum Clear and nail forms and let it cure.
Step 3 & 4
- Apply a coat of Ultra Thin Base over this, without curing.
- Apply salmon pink crushed glass from the Underwater Glitter Tower to the french part of the nail. Add some Glistening Sea Cosmetic Glitters Thinly. Let it cure for 60 seconds.
Step 5 & 6
- Now continue one finger at a time.
- Apply a thin coat of Ultra Thin Base to the extension without curing. Using the Nail Art Slim Brush n°1 and n°2, add colours Gellak n°169 Be Shore Of It and Gellak n°71 Bianchissimo and swirl them around to get a beautiful underwater effect
Step 7 & 8
- Don't cure immediately. First add some extra glitters. Then cure for 60 seconds.
- Repeat this procedure to every nail.
Step 9 & 10
- Next, use Unicum Clear on all 10 nails as a builder gel, let it cure and remove the sticky residue.
- File in the right shape and finish off with Crystal Seal.
Back to the overview