Get The Look - Liquid Lines
This season prints are often very graphic with a strong focus on linear elements. They trick the eye by playing with perspective, and add texture and depth by playing with transparency. ProNails did the work for you, and created two new semi-transparent nail design patches: Liquid Lines and Clear Cubes. While adding the power of print to your nails, these nail designs offer endless possibilities for creating contemporary nail looks.
STEP BY STEP
Step 1 - 2
- Work out a gradient effect from left to right using Gellak n°154 Good Vibes Only and Gellak n°71 Bianchissimo.
- To apply this ombre technique, you need to apply the colours next to each other leaving a little bit of space in between.
- This way you’ll prevent the colours from mixing up.
- Next you use a Gelinsky Premium Brush 7 to blend the colours together perfectly.
- Repeat step 1 for a second and covering coat
- Cut out 2 triangles of Nail Design Patch Liquid Lines for index and middle finger.
- Remove the white base foil, stick the triangle where it should go and press lightly.
- Next, remove the transparent foil on top.
- Press the patch again softly where needed.
- Apply a coat of Crystal Seal and let it cure.
Back to the overview