Get The Look - One Stroke
This season prints are often very graphic with a strong focus on linear elements. They trick the eye by playing with perspective, and add texture and depth by playing with transparency.
here is how you do it!
- Apply 2 coats of Gellak n°155 Back to Basics to all nails.
- After curing the second layer the nails need to be buffed using the Soft Finisher.
- Take both colours Propaint Ultramarine & Divine on your brush using the one stroke technique.
- Draw little squares onto the nails in several steps.
- Finish using Crystal Seal gloss.
Back to the overview