Get the look - Riviera Chic
If you say Riviera Chic, you say retro prints. They go hand in hand. ProNails designed some nail stickers with ancient Greek patterns in typical Santorini blue, red and black. The romantic pattern looks like a silk shawl on your nails.
here is how you do it!
- To apply the reverse french technique in a soft vanilla shade mix Gellak n°71 Bianchissimo with some drops of Gellak n°119 Sunbleached.
- Draw the reverse french using a Nail Art Slim Brush n°1 right up to the middle of the nail and let it cure.
- Use the same brush to fill in the rest of the nail with Gellak n°172 Make Waves right up to the other colour and let it cure.
- Apply the Nail Stickers Greek Islands as in the example. Finish off with a coat of Crystal Seal and let it cure.
- Finish off the edges of your design with Gellak n°172 Make Waves using a Nail Art Slim Brush n°1 and let it cure one final time.
- ‹ Previous
- Next ›