Get The Look - Watercolour Flowers
African fabrics are seen everywhere. Combine them with geometrical retro prints or oversized flowers or fruit in pastel shades. For the L.A. Juice Bar Collection 3 new Nail Design Patches are introduced: African Fabrics, Hot Tropics & Watercolour Flowers. Have fun mixing and matching!
how you do it?
STEP BY STEP
- File the nails in a squoval shape. Apply Gellak n°166 Gotta Goji along 1/3 of the nail and let it cure.
- Use a Gelinsky Premium Brush n°7.
- Cut out a piece of Nail Design Patch Water Colour Flowers and stick it to the other side of the nail.
- Apply a coat of Crystal Seal and let it cure.
- Now you’ve got two options depending on the result you’re looking for.
- If you want to keep the underlying look shiny, you don’t have to do anything. If you want a matt look, use the Soft Finisher file to mattify.
- To draw the outline of the flowers in a soft vanilla colour, mix Gellak n°71 Bianchissimo with a few drops of Gellak n°119 Sunbleached.
Back to the overview